December 30 at 2PM will be a Sensory Friendly performance of James and the Giant Peach!
What is James and the Giant Peach?
Adjustments to the Show
- The house lights will remain dimmed during the performance, rather than completely off
- The intensity of lighting and sound effects will be reduced
- A staffed quiet area will be available in the lobby for children who need to take a break from the show
- There will be a relaxed and inclusive atmosphere where patrons can feel comfortable during the performance and enter or exit the theater during the performance, with the assistance of ushers
- Trained volunteers will be on hand to assist with patron needs
- Tablets and smartphones will be permitted to help non-verbal children communicate
- Adjustments will be made to the script and acting to maximize comprehension of the story