Each level includes the benefits of preceding level(s).
You play an integral role in bringing the A.R.T.’s award-winning productions to life! Make your tax-deductible contribution today to help expand the boundaries of theater.
• Instant access to tickets for the season
• $5 off regular ticket prices at time of purchase (Student Members may purchase one $15 ticket per performance)
• No $4 handling fees on season single tickets
• Discounts on select OBERON shows
• Year’s subscription to The Guide
Supporter: $250 - $499
• Two complimentary drinks at the Loeb Drama Center
• Invitation to a special season preview event with Diane Paulus
• Acknowledgment as donor in all A.R.T. program books
Contributor: $500 - $999
• Invitation to a backstage tour of the Loeb Drama Center
As a member of the A.R.T. Patron Circle, you provide our not-for-profit institution with its core support. You help fund our artistic programming, our lauded education and community programming efforts, and you have access to rich and rewarding theater experiences that will bring you closer to the art form you love.
Patron: $1,000 - $2,499
• Concierge ticketing services
• Invitations to two Patron Circle evenings during the year, including a pre- or post-performance reception with members of the creative teams
• Recognition on the donor plaque in the Loeb Drama Center
Sponsor: $2,500 - $4,999
• Invitation to attend a rehearsal during the season
• Access to purchase house seats (subject to availability) to A.R.T. productions in New York including Sleep No More, and Pippin and Once on Broadway.
Partner: $5,000 - $9,999
• Invitation to a patron seminar, an intimate conversation with A.R.T. artists and senior staff
Producer: $10,000 - $24,999
• Invitation to exclusive artistic events in Cambridge and NYC
Artistic Director's Circle: $25,000 and above
• Invitations to three intimate gatherings each season with Diane Paulus and leading artists in the field
• Access to purchase tickets to attend opening night performances and celebrations of A.R.T. transfers to NYC, subject to availability
Fundraising event tickets, sponsorships, auction donation or purchase, raffle purchase, and ticket donations do not count toward giving level. Benefits are valid for one year from the date gift is received, unless otherwise noted. The American Repertory Theater is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our Federal Tax ID is 04-2665867.