December 30 at 2:00PM will be a Sensory Friendly performance of The Light Princess!
WHAT IS THE LIGHT PRINCESS?
ADJUSTMENTS TO THE SHOW
- The house lights will remain dimmed during the performance, rather than completely off
- The volume of the performance will be reduced
- There will be a staffed quiet area available in the lobby for children who need to take a break from the show
- A relaxed and inclusive atmosphere where patrons can feel comfortable during the performance and enter or exit the theater during the show, with the assistance of ushers
- Trained volunteers will be on hand to assist with patron needs
- Tablets and smartphones will be permitted to help non-verbal children communicate