How do I subscribe?
The easiest and quickest way to subscribe is through our website at AmericanRepertoryTheater.org/Subscribe:
- Log in or create an account
- Select the type of subscription you want
- Select how many seats you want to every performance
- Select your productions and performances*
- For each production, select a performance and add it to your package
- After you have added the minimum number of productions, add your package to the cart
- Your seats will be automatically assigned at the end of your order
- Optionally, you can add discounted tickets to Evita to your order.** Select “Go to Cart & Finish Order” to continue
- Review your selections
- Complete payment
*Only productions and performances listed are available for purchase. If a production or performance is not listed, it cannot be purchased as a part of a subscription. The Opening Night Experience is only available for one performance in each production, but each must be selected to build a subscription.
**$10 off on seats in performances of Evita after May 25 (Zones A, B, C, and Partial View only)
Ticket Services will be open with limited staff for in-person sales. Support will be available via web chat (desktop computers only) and by phone at 617.547.8300. If you are unable to reach us over the phone, please leave us a message and we will return your call in the order in which it was received.
Which shows can be part of a subscription?
Full-season subscriptions are currently available and consist of the following productions:
- The Half-God of Rainfall
- Real Women Have Curves
- Becoming a Man
Amal Walks Across America is not available as part of a subscription. It is free and open to the public.
After you finish building your subscription to next season, you can add tickets to Evita to your cart and immediately get $10 off on seats in performances after May 25 (Zones A, B, C, and Partial View only).
How much do subscriptions cost?
Subscriptions are priced per seat as follows:
- 4-Play Preview Experience: $172
- 4-Play Total Experience (Zone B): $224
- 4-Play Total Experience (Zone A): $316
- 4-Play Opening Night Experience: $560
There is a $20 fee per subscription order.
What are the benefits of subscribing?
Subscribers receive the best seats at the best prices to their productions and can exchange their tickets up to 24 hours in advance for free, given availability (see our Ticket Exchange Policy).
In addition, subscribers can also buy additional single tickets at a $10 discount to subscription-eligible productions and Evita the day after purchasing their subscription. Subscribers also receive presale access to purchase a subscription to the next season before the general public.
What is a Super Subscriber?
This year, enhance your subscriber experience—unlock special benefits by becoming a Super Subscriber when you add a donation of $75 or more to your subscription purchase. Enjoy exclusive invitations to behind-the-scenes events and bonus content, plus all the benefits of being a member-level donor. Your tax-deductible donation not only helps to develop boundary-breaking work but also ensures it remains accessible to all.
See the full list of giving levels and membership benefits in Membership & Support. Make your gift online when you buy your subscription to become a Super Subscriber. If you would like to contact a member of the Development team, please email us at DonorEmails@amrep.org. Thank you for playing an essential role at the A.R.T.
What are Zone A and Zone B?
Total Experience subscriptions are available in two zones. Zone A seats have the best view of the stage and are located in the center of the theater or in prime seats on house right and left. Zone B seats always have an unobstructed view, but are slightly further back or further to the sides.
All Preview Experience and Opening Night Experience subscriptions seats are Zone A.
These zones apply only to subscriptions.
Can I choose my seats?
Your seats will be automatically assigned at the end of your order and you will receive the best seats available in your zone in the performances you choose. However, you can request specific seats (e.g. aisle, side) in the Seating Request field before completing your purchase. Our Ticket Services team will do their best to honor each request and will contact you when your order details are confirmed.
Where are my seats?
Do you have a calendar of performances?
How do I access the subscription presale?
Subscriptions will be available on a rolling basis:
- Wednesday, April 26 at 2PM ET: $2,500+ Members*
- Wednesday, May 10 at 12PM ET: $1,000+ Members*
- Tuesday, May 16 at 12PM ET: $250+ Members
- Thursday, June 1 at 12PM ET: Renewing 2022/23 Subscribers
- Thursday, June 8 at 12PM ET: $75+ Members
- Thursday, June 15 at 12PM ET: Public sale
*Members of $1,000+ have access to Donor Concierge Service, which guarantees faster processing time and no waiting on hold. Email DonorEmails@amrep.org to get your order started.
Access the presale today by making a donation before subscriptions go on sale to the public on June 15 at 12PM ET. Note: it may take up to an hour after donating for your account to gain access to the presale.
How do I purchase additional tickets after I get a subscription?
Subscribers can buy additional single tickets at a discount to subscription-eligible productions the day after purchasing their subscription.
Will my 2022/23 subscription be automatically renewed?
No, 2022/23 subscribers will not be automatically subscribed into the 2023/24 Season. They do, however, have access to the subscription presale, beginning on on June 1 at 12PM ET.
What do I do if I need accommodations for an accessibility need?
We reserve areas of the theater to accommodate patrons who require accessible seating. When purchasing a subscription online, please request specific seating in the Seating Request field before completing your purchase. Our Ticket Services team will contact you to confirm when your request is complete. If you are unable to order online, please email TicketServices@amrep.org or call 617.547.8300 for assistance.
How do I arrange to sit with friends when purchasing a subscription?
There are two ways to be seated near friends when you are purchasing a subscription:
- If you and your friend are purchasing subscriptions separately, input your friend’s name and email address in the Seating Request field before completing your purchase and we will do our best to seat your party together.
- If you are purchasing more than one subscription for you and your friend in a single order, input your friend’s name and email address in the Seating Request field before completing your purchase so they can receive communications about your performances. (Only one person will be able to access digital tickets through our website or receive them via email.)
Will my tickets be mailed to me?
To promote the health and vitality of our planet, we have replaced paper tickets with digital ones. Your digital tickets available in your A.R.T. account on our website 24 hours in advance and will be sent to you via email approximately one week before your performance.
We encourage you use digital tickets. If you do not have a smartphone or are otherwise unable to use digital ticketing, please contact Ticket Services at TicketServices@amrep.org to arrange for paper tickets.
I do not want a subscription. Are single tickets available?
Single tickets will be available to each production on a rolling basis. Public access dates are as follows:
- The Half-God of Rainfall: Thursday, July 20 at 12PM ET.
- Real Women Have Curves: Thursday, October 12 at 12PM ET.
- Becoming a Man: Thursday, December 7 at 12PM ET.
- Gatsby: Thursday, March 28 at 12PM ET.
I am concerned about COVID-19. Will you be requiring masks, social distancing, and/
or proof of vaccination?
We look forward to welcoming you to the Loeb Drama Center. We are continually adapting our COVID-19 protocols based on current disease dynamics and CDC, state, local, and Harvard guidelines.