Exclusive ExtraOrdinary Membership Levels & New Benefits through November 30
Now through the end of November, you have the opportunity to take your love for the A.R.T. to the next level when you begin a new Membership or upgrade your current Membership during the run of ExtraOrdinary!
- Priority access to purchase limited edition A.R.T. memorabilia before the general public at a discounted Members-only rate.
All benefits listed at the Member Level plus—
- Limited edition tote bag and enamel pin from a featured A.R.T. musical.
- Special recognition during the run of ExtraOrdinary.*
- Recognition for one full calendar year in all Subscription Season production programs.**
*Recognition deadline is November 5.
**If contribution is made after the deadline above, your recognition will begin in the following Subscription Season production’s program.
All benefits listed at the Supporter Level plus—
- One ExtraOrdinary program signed by Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director Diane Paulus.
- Limited edition water bottle from a featured A.R.T. musical.
- Special recognition in the ExtraOrdinary lobby experience during the run of the show.*
*Deadline to be included on signage is November 15.
All benefits listed at the Contributor Level plus—
- Exclusive invitation for two to the closing night toast with Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director Diane Paulus and the Core Company of ExtraOrdinary on Saturday, November 30.
- ExtraOrdinary Swag Bag containing a variety of merchandise from featured A.R.T. musicals, including one enamel pin, one t-shirt, one water bottle, and one tote bag.
All benefits listed at the Patron Level plus—
- Invitation for two to the opening night pre-show reception at Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director Diane Paulus’ former residence at Harvard College’s Cabot House on Sunday, November 18.
- One program signed by Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director Diane Paulus and the Core Company of ExtraOrdinary.
- Priority access to purchase single tickets and sponsorship packages to the ExtraOrdinary American Repertory Theater Gala on Monday, April 1, 2019—celebrating the 10th anniversary season of Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director Diane Paulus, honoring President Emerita of Harvard University Drew Gilpin Faust, and co-chaired by RoAnn Costin, Fay & Bill Shutzer, and Lis Tarlow & Steve Kay.
All benefits listed at the Sponsor Level plus—
- ExtraOrdinary post-show experience where you and a guest are invited to toast 10 years of groundbreaking musical theater, right in the office where it all began. Join members of the A.R.T. family for a glass of champagne in Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director Diane Paulus’ office after a performance of your choice during the run* and celebrate the next chapter of A.R.T.’s history.
- Invitation for two to an intimate closing night dinner with Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director Diane Paulus, prior to the final performance of ExtraOrdinary on Saturday, November 30.
- One ultimate ExtraOrdinary Swag Bag containing a full collection of merchandise from featured A.R.T. musicals, including enamel pins, t-shirts, water bottles, and more.
*The post-show experience is not available on opening night (November 18) or closing night (November 30).
Please note: Exclusive ExtraOrdinary benefits applied only to new and upgraded contributions made between October 29, 2018 through November 30, 2018. Limited-time benefits cannot be retroactively applied to previous contributions. All merchandise is subject to availability and will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Invitations to pre- and post-show events do not include tickets to ExtraOrdinary.
For questions about these benefits and other Membership offerings, please call A.R.T.’s Donor Services line at 617.496.2000 x8858.