The American Repertory Theater at Harvard University produces groundbreaking work, operating with a mission to expand the boundaries of theater in partnership with our audiences. We are also dedicated to creating a welcoming and accessible space for all. Our Students and Under 25 Membership allows students and young people to be partners in the work we produce while making our shows more accessible.
Students and Under 25 Membership is available for $10 per person to anyone under the age of 25 with a valid ID or a full-time college, university, or high school student with a valid student ID. The membership comes with the following benefits:
- Access to specially priced $15 tickets one week in advance of the public to all subscription-eligible productions. (Limit one $15 ticket per member per performance.)
- Early access to subscriptions before they go on sale to the public.
- Fee-free tickets and discounts on merchandise.
- Access to watch archived events on demand.
- Discounted Parking in Harvard Square.
Students and Under 25 Membership is a $10 tax-deductible donation and must be purchased with a valid ID or student ID. Please contact Ticket Services at TicketServices@amrep.org, by phone at 617.547.8300, or in person at the Loeb Drama Center. For students, the email must come from a valid school email address and also include a phone number so we can contact you.
Membership price cannot be combined with any other discounts, is subject to availability, and is not available on premium seating, including Zone A, or for shows and events with a pay-what-you-can ticket option.
2022/23 Students and Under 25 Memberships expire on June 30, 2023.