Led by visionary Artistic Director Diane Paulus, the American Repertory Theater at Harvard University produces ground-breaking work, operating with a mission to expand the boundaries of theater. A.R.T. NYC is a group of curious, committed, and engaged individuals who support this mission.
A.R.T. NYC membership
Producer ($10,000 and above)
- Exclusive breakfast or lunch with Artistic Director Diane Paulus for an in-depth discussion of the A.R.T.‘s artistic programming, including projects that are under consideration for development.
Partner ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Several intimate gatherings over the course of the year in private New York homes featuring conversations with leading artists in the field.
- VIP access to A.R.T. productions in New York, including rehearsals, special events, and backstage tours.
Sponsor ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Access to purchase house seats (subject to availability) to A.R.T. productions in New York and Cambridge.
- Recognition as a Founding Member in the theater’s season programs.
Member ($250 - $2,499)
- Invitation to the A.R.T. NYC annual celebration and other A.R.T. events in New York.
- Recognition as a Member in the theater’s season programs.
Benefits are cumulative over the course of the year. Each level includes the benefits of preceding level(s). For more information, please contact Development Officer Lily Lewis-McNeil at 617.496.2000 x 8826 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A.R.T. NYC Founding Members
June & Albert Cardinali
Janet & Howard Kagan
(As of April 2013)